Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Oh Captain My Captain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xala

Xala

Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:39 am

Myshka sipped on hers and laughed again, shaking her head at his excitement about the following day. She had never met anyone so excited for "tomorrow" than this man! How peculiar! Still, she obliged and downed her own drink with him. She shivered and coughed a little, sticking out her tongue. Myshka was not used to swallowing so much at such a rapid speed!

She shook her head to clear the aftershock, "What do you want to do to celebrate then? I do not own any fireworks. I have never really celebrated anything with only one person before, so forgive my social awkwardness in this situation!"
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:08 pm

"Celebration! A beautiful woman and a belly full of mead is all any man could want for celebration!" He scooted his chair over toward her again, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and giving a slight hug.

"Social Awkwardness is the best social experience there is! Everything is new, vibrant, full of feeling!" He smiled at the girl.

"Do whatever your heart asks, say sorry later, ask for permission... never."
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am

Myshka blushed.

Wait.

Myshka blushed! But more importantly, she could tell she was blushing! Perhaps booze made others go numb, but it sometimes helped her to feel in the first place. The warmth in her cheeks made her grin stupidly and she tried to hide their redness. By the time he wrapped his arm around her, it was already too late. The flush was obvious!

His last line made her stop laughing and stand up, "Excuse me for just a moment." She trotted to the cellar, or rather...stumbled gracefully--and dug through a small dresser in a clothed closet area. It was a potion she bought regularly from the local alchemists. He said it was kind of like an inflammatory or something...it would help her nerves. Sorta. People sometimes used this on steadfast torture victims, but she used it so she could know what silk felt like. She took a shot of it and shuttered. It was nasty stuff, but she felt it was appropriate--

NOT that she was expecting to be kissing or hugging on this man at all!! It was...well...if he was going to be handsy, she would want to know when his hands went somewhere inappropriate! That was all!

Myshka's eyes dilated instantly as it started to take affect. Perhaps...just one more shot. She tilted it back and drained. She could feel her clothes, her hair, the coldness of the air, the fuzzy feeling in her legs from the alcohol, and her heart pounding and a strange feeling in the pit of her gut...it wasn't like the feeling she got when she would transform, this was different.

The girl emerged once more from the cellar with a slighty dazed expression. Perhaps taking it with alcohol was a bad idea, but it felt good. She grinned a bit more openly at him, "Sorry, I forgot about something I needed to take care of." She started to laugh, "Wow! My mead really is good! Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:00 pm

"The mead be good, the company be great, the night is young, and I've a clean slate!" He gave a bright smile to the girl as she sat back down, noting the blush in her cheeks and the wobble in her step. "Might want to slow yourself on that mead, else you'll gain some sea legs on sturdy ground!" He laughed at her, leaning on the table toward her and winking a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Myshka blinked fast, "The mead. Yes the mead. I...I have a sin to share with you if you like." She stood up fast and moved over to a cupboard near the fireplace. Her steps were weird, like someone had tied cloth to a cat's feet. Luckily because of her gown it was hard to notice, but walking was definitely different when you could actually feel the ground you walked on.

She returned with a partly whole cake. It only had a molten sugar drizzle for frosting, but it didn't matter. Myshka plopped it on the table, "I forgot I had it. Which is bad. It means it should be eaten before it goes bad." Her hand dug into the side and pulled off a piece. The cake felt fluffy! She kept surprising herself, which made her slightly aware that it could appear as though she just ate a bucket of shrooms or something.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Balor's eyes widened at the cake. Oh this evening couldn't get any better... Or well... It could... He let his mind stray to dirty things only for a moment, turning back to the cake and grinning at the girl. she seemed infused with her surroundings. "Are you alright there darling?" He held out a hand, gently brushing against her cheek, and tilting his head toward her.

"You seem uneasy." He smiled at her reassuringly."
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:30 pm

She didn't feel the hand at first due to the alcohol slowing her sensation reactions somewhat. Myshka jumped backward, knocking over her chair behind her, her heart pounding in her chest. She realized what happened and felt foolish, picking her chair back up and letting out a sigh, "I apologize, you just scared me. I, um...I was in an accident when I was younger that damaged my nerves. I have to take a serum to help stimulate them. I am just not used to be touched--or feeling it for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:55 pm

He held up his hand's when the girl hopped out of the chair with a yell. His eyes widened slightly, but otherwise he kept his cool. What sort of person would start crying and being scared at the sight of someone startled. Crazy people, that's who.

Balor tilted his head further. He couldn't understand all of what she said, not being educated in such things. So she couldn't feel things without the serum, got it. She could feel now.

"Well then, it's a good thing that you have the serum. Any thing in particular you are wanting to... uh... feel?"
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Myshka nodded, "Yes but it can make me a bit loopy. And it is very expensive, so I can only use it on special occasions--NOT that this is special! I just...well I should take it because I have been partaking in the celebration mead and...oh do not look at me like that!" She felt herself blush hard and she crossed her arms. After a moment of pouting she started to laugh and lighten up again. Myshka shrugged a little, "I suppose...you could touch my face again? I have never felt a man's hand." What? She needed to know exactly how that sin felt in order to better avoid it, right?
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Bingo. Balor's smile only widened at that, scooting his chair over toward her and leaning toward her , letting his hand caress her cheek. "Sorry they be a bit rough. Life on a boat doesn't do well for hands." He smiled his charming smile.

"Must be exhilarating. Everything is still fresh and new to you." He stroked her face gently, pushing a stray hair behind her ear. "Surely you've thought about what other things to feel were?"
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Myshka held her breath and stared at the floor, amazed at what she was doing. A man was touching her face. A man touching her in general was forbidden, but at least this wasn't as bad as it could be. In fact...how bad could it get? At that very though she heard his question and she turned red yet again. His hands were indeed rough but isn't that how a man's hands are supposed to feel? It was a weird sensation, the caressing. Even stranger to feel her icy hair press into the nook of her ear and skull with his finger. It was like a tiny hug. A hug. A hug...what was that like? She couldn't remember feeling hugged in her youth, not even by her Lady--whom loved her very much. In fact, the only time she was hugged was after her accident. She wondered if she could actually have ever felt the comfort others tried to provide, if it would have made a difference.

"A hug. I want to be held."
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Balor raised an eyebrow. That was definitely a new one, but he figured he should have expected it. Women were always so noble and pure, until you get them into the mood that is... This girl was of the cloth, it'd take a bit more than a little petting. A hug would probably set him back though... Oh well.

He stood up, holding out his arms. "Well then, wait no longer. A hug you ask, a hug you get."
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:34 am

She kinda hoped he would come in for the kill himself to save her the self-doubt. But no, she had to trust herself and believe that it was ok. She had to touch. Myshka leaned forward and scooped her hands under his armpits, wrapping around his torso and burying her face into his chest in an awkward embrace that kept her lower half sticking out and away from him. He stank of ocean air and his clothes felt crusty, probably from the sea spray. He was so warm, too. Compared to the icy air around them, the body of another was very inviting.

Myshka tip toed her bottom half closer into a full on hug and started to laugh before pulling away, "I know that must be so absurd for a woman to ask for a hug like that, but I did not realize just how cold it was until now!" She retrieved a blanket from her room and sat it near the fire, beckoning him to join her as she sat on the fabric. Myshka was starting to like this man! Perhaps he really was not so evil as she imagined.

Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Balor patted the girl on the back as she hugged him, quietly amused by her strange behavior. She really hadn't seen much affection in her life. How entertaining! He let the hug break, the draft making his chest shiver.

To his delight she brought out a blanket, even invited him over. "Well then, I'd be happy to oblige." He scooted himself into the blanket, one hand slightly grazing her breast as he reached around her to pull her close to him. To stay warm of course.
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:15 am

She smiled when he seated himself next to her. When his hand brushed against her breast, it made her freeze for a second.

What was that.

That.

That sensation.

What in the name of the Darkness of the Underworld was that?!

All her life she learned to fear and hide from the desires of the body, but she never had to try. She never felt anything. Not like that. This was wrong.

Myshka grabbed his face with both hands and kissed him on the mouth. She leaned back quickly and gasped in fear, "Oh no! I am so sorr--no! You are a bad man! I am a woman of the cloth, I am pure in body and soul!"
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:12 am

Balor was surprised by the kiss, but welcomed it. As fleeting as it was. As they broke the kiss, he looked over at the girl. "Truly a girl such as yourself deserves it? Such astuteness, deserves reward, no?" He put a hand on her thigh, still smiling at her.

"There is nothing wrong with it, truly natural as it is."
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:28 am

Myshka looked down at his hand on her thigh with a moderate mix of anger and allowance. She shook her head, "We are to be rewarded in death for our steadfastness." Natural? Was it natural for her to eat whole sheep? In regards to her condition, yes, but that did not warrant approval for her actions.

The booze (her scapegoat) encouraged her to kiss him a second time, which was still very cautious. Kisses felt so nice. But so did everything at that point. She must not continue. She could not continue. Kisses were one thing but what if it led to...more. She would be de-sanctified! Never mind that she hardly even knew how it all worked in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:25 am

"You have your whole life to atone for a nights release..." He kissed her again, running a hand through her hair. "A nights release, and in the morning, all is well again." He kissed her neck, his hands roaming her body gently.

"If the Gods wished us to not have such pleasantries, they would not have made it so pleasant. It is pleasant too... I can't wait to show you." He kissed her deeply again, pressing hard against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:17 pm

The girl let out a soft sigh when he kissed her neck and explored her dress with his hands. It was not intentional, but it felt so...nice. He was right, it was indeed pleasant. Her hand twitched a little at the new stimulation and reached forward, cautiously placing her palm on his chest through the opening in his linen shirt. He felt so warm.

Myshka was pushed back a bit by the hardness of the kiss. Everything in her head told her to shove him away and kick him out and go to sleep, pretending like this never happened. She had already gotten a taste of lust that night, she could not indulge. However, the rest of her was screaming to continue. Her heart was pounding, but it did not scare her like when she was about to change. Blood rushed to her finger tips and hips. Was that...her pulse....down there?

She leaned back, pulling him with her, as she opened her mouth further, deepening that kiss into the most sinful of snogs. Myshka let it break and stared at him with a timid smile, "I am...interested in these pleasantries. But I am...you know...will it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:46 pm

He allowed his hands to get a bit more explorative, testing his limits. He enjoyed the feeling of her legs under his palms, even more so her thighs... When he got to the sweet spot though, he was gently, lightly grazing it with two fingers, kissing her, while his other hand held her close.

At her question, Balor gave a small smile. "Only if you wish it to. Of course, it just takes a bit of working. It doesn't have to hurt. If you aren't in a rush." He was in no rush at all either... She had a body of a vixen that he couldn't see before, but could now feel. She was going to be one of his best nights. He could tell already.

He slipped a hand over her, unfastening her dress, letting it fall to the side, exposing her. "My Goodness look at you... Absolutely stunning."
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:09 pm

She gasped under his kiss when she felt his hand touch her like that. It made her knees twitch and squeeze together a little. Myshka closed her eyes a little, heightening the sensation of the touching, "It is ok if it hurts a little I think...just a little..."

Myshka opened her eyes when she felt him opening her dress, "No, wait--". It already fell to the sides and exposed her damaged skin. She was covered from the neck down in various sized scars and abrasions acquired over the years of having her conditions. Her hand made to grab a the sides of the dress to cover herself but stopped when he commented on what he saw. He was not...disgusted?

The girl blushed and smiled, "You are the first person to ever lay eyes on me. Or touch me. Or anything." Myshka stopped talking and kissed him again. Her hands shook with nervousness as she allowed them to explore his body too. Her fingertips brushed him on the outside of his trousers and she withdrew with a small giggle, "I apologize...I just, well, whenever they said it would become...hard...I thought it was just a figure of speech!" Carefully, her hand returned to touch him once more, fascinated by his body.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Balor looked over the scars, nodding his head. "In this world, scars are commonplace darling. Especially my world." He slipped off his own shirt, showing a rather nasty one across his chest. From bout with a stupid parrot he had to deal with from time to time.

"Now then..." He shivered slightly at her touch, smiling a bright smile. "Definitely not just a figure of speech now, is it?" He kissed her again, kissing her neck and nipping at her collar, working his way over her body until he was suckling upon her breast. She was delicious. Never touched before? Such a loss for them. More spoils for him this evening though.

He brought himself back up to her ear, whispering in her ear. "Don't be shy dear. Have a look at what you've been missing." He wanted her to get excited, and really know what she was going to be getting very familiar with very soon.
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:28 am

Myshka moaned softly when he found her breasts and arched her back slightly, loving the feeling of his mouth on her. And his teeth! When he brought his mouth to her ear, the skin on her breasts grew cold instantly with the wetness that was left behind and led the march of goosebumps along the rest of her body. She blinked and looked at his trousers. With some difficulty she managed to get them undone and open. She was afraid to look but he said that it was ok. Her hand slipped inside and felt him, rubbing him. He was doing that to her earlier, so that must be something she should do in return. Myshka felt a little dumb for not knowing anything about what she was getting herself into, and secretly hoped he would not find it too amusing.

Her hand continued to rub him and incidentally revealed what it was touching. She couldn't look away.

That...

...could fit inside of her? All of it?!

Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:25 am

"That's it... You got it..." He coaxed her as she rubbed him. He didn't pick fun at her at all, instead coaching her slowly. "Grab it a bit harder, a bit more shallow of strokes... that's it..." It was nice... He wondered just what else he could try and get her to try... He figured he needed to do more for her first, to show her just what sorts of things there were. He was pretty drunk, why not?

He kissed her again, rubbing her, letting his fingers slide inside her... She was tight... Very tight. Without much delay he was kissing the inside of her thighs, moving his way into the center of her, licking and sucking his hearts content. She tasted sweet. He wasn't going to stop until she was shivering and quaking at his touch.
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:56 am

Myshka followed his instructions. She smiled, enjoying seeing him pleased with her actions. He seemed to enjoy giving those instructions as well.

She kept rubbing him as he kissed her and felt her in return until he moved so far down her body he was out of reach. A small moan cried from her throat when he slipped his fingers inside of her. They were cold but it felt so good. Her eyes opened in time to see his tongue sweeping from her thighs to her core. Myshka's head dropped back and her toes curled as he worked on her, small whines and sighs and moans emitting from her all the while.

Her fingers snaked through his hair and instinctively clawed at his scalp as she grit her teeth and growled slightly. It felt...so amazing. She wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Captain My Captain   Oh Captain My Captain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Captain My Captain
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeternus :: Lands of Aeternus :: The Republic of Luxur-
Jump to: