Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Pesty's plots Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Pesty's plots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pesty

Pesty

Pesty's plots Empty
PostSubject: Pesty's plots   Pesty's plots I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:21 am

I will update this each time I have a new plot in mind. It's nearly 4AM and I am delirious from a sugar high, webcomics and the fact that I've found the Shayz group once again. So I can only spur out one swift plot idea.

As a few of you know, my main chara, Finch, has a gryphon companion. In the last few years IC HE HAS MADE BABIES. Who are now mostly adolescents. Well most, anyways. He has had a few mates but for now is settled with Luft. What I would like to do is at some point have a thread where Finch is trying to get the gryphons bonded or something. She'll post up some parchment about it in a town, somewhere, in hopes of bringing in interest. Anyone interested in a specific gryphon for one of their characters, post about it in here or PM me.

For fun pics: [click names, all are linked!]
Himmel and his mate
Himmel's mate, Luft

Not ready to leave the nest but in need of non-feathered friendship:
Kyte
Luala
Volken
Junior [Himmel Junior]

Up for adoption:
Tiger-gryphon male; observant and courageous
Gryphon male; vain and resourceful
Tip-wing gryphon female; patient and guiding
Blue gryphon female; tough and territorial
Peacock gryphon male; playful and cunning
Back to top Go down
StrawberryFoxglove

StrawberryFoxglove

Pesty's plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pesty's plots   Pesty's plots I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:31 pm

O:

Yarah will want one. She's greedy and doesn't have a gryphon yet. >.> xD;

To be honest, the most compatible is the Gryphon male -- Yarah is vain and resourceful, so... you know... xD

However! Yarah doesn't like paying for things or working for things or doing things to get things. If Finch is looking for payment, Yarah may attempt dealing and trading and offering random things to get what she wants. I'm sure we can talk about all that, though -- just a forewarning. Very Happy

As soon as Yarah is accepted, we'll have to make plans! Very Happy I'm really excited about her -- I haven't had a character like her in a very long time. xD
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

Pesty's plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pesty's plots   Pesty's plots I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:26 pm

LOL I love this Yarah already. I sounds like she and Riva could become bffs or rivals in all things evil!

Hrm Finch is a rogue so dealing and trading is totally up her alley! Though she might be hesitant about how well Yarah would treat said gryphon. The gryphon babes are all family to her. xD Plus Himmel will be giving Yarah the stink eye the entire time.

And I say we must keep planning this, it'll be fun!
Back to top Go down
StrawberryFoxglove

StrawberryFoxglove

Pesty's plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pesty's plots   Pesty's plots I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:12 pm

I had to go look at Riva -- it's a toss up for Yarah really. Yarah loves beauty and riches and being spoiled and getting everything she wants (or everything she is told she can't have). Riva twists beauty and I think it would make Yarah uncomfortable, to a certain extent. It would be interesting.

Yarah meeting a lot of your characters would be interesting. Riva, Finch, Vathaut -- I want Yarah to meet EVERYONE. xD

Now, I have 2 other character ideas. I feel like I'm getting ahead of myself because Yarah hasn't been accepted yet and only one chara is involved in anything. Though one of the two chara ideas I have would be thrown at you in The Deep. I'm thinking male water dragon captain.
I also want to make a Seraph...

Anyways. xD

Yarah. Finch. Gryphons. It must be done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

Pesty's plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pesty's plots   Pesty's plots I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Whoo! I love character conflict, Riva would so work it once she figured out she made Yarah uncomfortable. xD

And oh my those are very fun characters of mine...I would not at all mind having them all meet. ALL THE CHARACTERS.

No don't worry about that just post up those profiles! This place is really fun and it needs more characters to shake things up. Read up on your water dragon captain, sounds awesome. And like someone Morgan will love taunting. xD; She's miss naughty fins, silly she-devil.
Ooh Seraphs are pretty. O:

Yes I agree! We can plan out a fresh thread or I have one open with Finch present, called Amok. Perhaps Yarah saw a poster somewhere about it and notices the blue gryphon with Finch and approaches her to start it off?
Back to top Go down
StrawberryFoxglove

StrawberryFoxglove

Pesty's plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pesty's plots   Pesty's plots I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:57 am

Uncomfortable Yarah would be a weird Yarah. Of all the different kinds of emotions to experience, Yarah would be the most awkward with feeling uncomfortable... or sad. I don't think it's possible for Yarah to feel sad... just angry... Very Happy

ALL THE CHARACTERS. xD
Oh man. All of the posting we would have to do. It would all be really awesome though... xD

I still have to get around to posting the Seraph. I have a base character that I used before; I'll just have to clean it up, but I'm sooooo lazyyyyyyy. D:

FREYAAAA~! I miss Freya. I was upset that she didn't get more screen time in the DARP. She rocked!
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

Pesty's plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pesty's plots   Pesty's plots I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:18 pm

I love seeing a variety of personalities from characters, it's fun to draw them out! <333 I feel so proud when I do.

WELL not all at once, we'll go insane. xD;
After we close our current threads though we will work on it. *nodnod*

I want to know of this Seraaaaph. So hurry up!

And yeah poor Freya! She got landed in some Harvest Moon RPs as a very cranky and butch blacksmith/jeweler xD;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pesty's plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pesty's plots   Pesty's plots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pesty's plots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeternus :: Characters :: Plots-
Jump to: