Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Song of the Siren - Page 2 Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Song of the Siren

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soki

Soki

Song of the Siren - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren   Song of the Siren - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:29 pm

He sat there studying morwen calmly, he could tell the male was still being effected by his thoughts of his sister, but once he finally broke away from it and began to talk about what he had asked he smiled. "Well I'm glad to see you've got everything under-control, and I'm happy to have you aboard my ship, It'll be nice to have beauty to stare at." He said with a friendly smile, trying to keep Morwen's mind from the obvious of what sea-travel brought him, maybe if he could keep it up and keep Morwen's mind away from it, maybe it wouldn't happen; the sea was a fickle mistress even for those she is fond of.

He idly stretched out his limbs getting the kinks out of the joints and muscles from sitting down for far longer then he was use to. "So, is there anything else you need? if not your welcome to stay here and we can talk about anything you wish; or your welcome to find a book to take with you. I've plenty as you can tell" He said with a slight laugh waving his hand to his bookcase.
Back to top Go down

Song of the Siren
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeternus :: Lands of Aeternus :: Kings' Isles-
Jump to: