Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Augh! Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Augh!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pesty

Pesty

Augh! Empty
PostSubject: Augh!   Augh! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Okay SO. First and foremost I still love you all and still live.I forgot to mention I am housesitting and had been unable to get on, thank you to Soki and Foxy for getting links to me so I could get this message in!

I am housesitting until the 24th and hope to do some pposts before then. Just been real busy with the new year. I have put in my two weeks at the corporate evening job so I will only be working one job a day instead of two. Huzzah!

I've also been delving more into my spirituality as a Druid. Yes, it's still a done and known practice! I declare myself Pagan, have been since I was 15, but that's an umbrella term and my specific following is Druidry. The journey so far has been enlightening if not overwhelming and sometimes scary. Looot of self discovery.

Also took up a bellydancing class so I habe been a busy bee as usual! Things have been calming down and I hope to be posting soon, perhaps this weekend. Or Sunday/Monday...ish. So! That is all and I hope you all have been having a wonderful year.
Back to top Go down

Augh!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeternus :: Out of Character :: Other-
Jump to: