Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
A meeting with the Doctor. - Page 2 Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

A meeting with the Doctor.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xala

Xala

A meeting with the Doctor. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the Doctor.   A meeting with the Doctor. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:29 am

Blah blah blah....that was all she could hear at first. It was all just a bunch of mumbly mess, until she heard her name.

"Kaaaaaaarma..." He had said. Oh geez, what now? Karma held her breath and listened hard. Upon suddenly hearing her name, she was able to hear the conversation a bit better. Before she knew it she heard the Doctor ask Joek if he was in love with her. There was a pause and she wondered so hard what his reaction was. Was he dumbfounded by the question? Was he making a "yuck" face and shaking his head? Was he blushing and getting angry?

Joek's answer was calm and collected, as always. Karma cocked her head. Why was she important? She was just the bait to entice Joek's appearance. The Doctor didn't care about her at all.

Karma looked over her shoulder to see the guards momentarily faced in the opposite direction. Her body shifted and she sprang up along the vines and stone towards one of the windows she had busted. Her springy form rolled in silently and she crawled along the wall, inhaling slowly. There she was again, in front of that stupid door. She could hear much better now, too. Hopefully the Doctor thought her a coward and wouldn't expect her to return so soon. Or alone. She didn't know what to do...she just knew she needed to get Joek out of there in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the Doctor.   A meeting with the Doctor. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:27 am

The Doctor smiled at the psychopath. Turning on his heel and stepping toward a cabinet on the wall, opening it up and lifting a rather large knife.

"Well look at what we have here. An old friend of yours?"

Joek looked at the blade and let out a chuckle.

"My my," he said with a grin. "Looks like I have a secret admirer. That was a knife I stole when I was a teen. Had it for a long time til I stabbed some idiot with it and couldn't get it free."

The doctor nodded and stepped toward the table.

"Yes, the young man was quite upset about it at the time. Told me the story when I bought it from him.. He was where I got a lot of information about you Jace.

Joek closed his eyes at that name. "I don't own that name anymore Doctor."

"Oh but you do. GIven to you by your late parents... who died mysteriously not too long after you ran away I hear."

Joek let out a loud whistle. "Hurry up out there!"

The Doctor smirked, pointing to the exits. "All bolted young sir. Your Djinne isn't getting in here.

And with that, the Doctor promptly picked up the knife, and slammed it into Joek's abdomen.

Joek clenched up, as you'd expect, his hands writing in their restraints, his face full of tension, but not a line grew on his face. Not a quiver in his smile.

And the blood flowed down the chair and into the drain beneath.
Back to top Go down
Xala

Xala

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the Doctor.   A meeting with the Doctor. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:09 am

Karma started to panic. She whimpered a little as she fidgeted at the door. Her behavior could be compared to that of a dog whose master was being hurt. It wouldn't really be too far from the truth. The door wouldn't budge. She couldn't get in!

But then...the Doctor wouldn't be able to leave either. He had to come out sometime right? Karma was already impatient by nature and Joek was probably hurt, so she couldn't just wait for him to get hungry. The Doc was a socio, but he was also a homeowner.

Her eyes seemed to smile with her own little inner crazy and she suddenly stopped trembling. Karma always carried a blade, some coin, and a few little trinkets with her at all times. One of which was a torch. The other, fuel. You know...for on the spot "look what I can do" moments at the bar. Karma moved swiftly to sprinkle a bit of the oil on the couches and nearby furniture before unleashing a flurry of volatile fire. It caught the oiled places instantly. She chassed to the small oil lamps on the walls and broke them on the floor too, hoping the sound would force the Doc to stir. Joek wouldn't burn to death. Karma was certainly not immune to fire, but she felt safer around it than others might.

It felt good to get her confidence back. Sometimes all it took was a little uncontrolled flame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the Doctor.   A meeting with the Doctor. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting with the Doctor.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2