Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Two Parts Killer One Part Driven Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Two Parts Killer One Part Driven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin Castral

Erin Castral

Two Parts Killer One Part Driven Empty
PostSubject: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Erin sat in her tent for the night, the candle beside her pallet lit as she scrawled yet another note to her sisters. It was just after yet another job well done in which she'd been paid handsomely for the killing of some nobleman with secrets darker than she'd cared to hear of. Though that did not stop my employer from babbling on about it as if I'd asked... she though to herself as she dropped the coins into the envelope and stamped the seal on, looking at the last letter she'd recieved from them. It'd been written in her sensible sibling Saga's handwriting until the middle where it seemed that Tayla had stolen it to write it herself.
Sissy! When are you coming home? We miss you! Please come home!
Those words cut her like a knife. She wanted nothing more than to see them, but she couldn't. Not until she'd found someway to escape this life. She would not endanger them like that.
"I miss you too..." she set the note beside her candle,
pulling out her map. She crossed yet another place off the
list and sighed, "I'm starting to think he's avoiding me..." she mumbled softly, rolling it up. She ran a hand
through her crimson locks. She noticed that her
shoulders ached and made a mental note to stop in town
the next day for some rousing fun when she dropped off her letter. She figured she deserved a reward after the debacle the night before. She was snapped from her thoughts by the sound of movement. Without hesitation, she stood and exited her tent, arrow notched and ready to fire. "Who's there?" she growled, the firelight casting an ethereal glow on her form making her beauty seem just as deadly as her bow.
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Tanya had traveled to island for some fun and was in the woods as tiger when she smelled the wood smoke. She padded softly to the edge of the woods and changed back to her human form. It had gotten easier over the years to change from one to the other. She could feel the fur flow back into skin and stood up on two legs fully dressed. She never questioned where her clothing went when the change happened but was always happy when she came back and they were there.

She walks softly into the clearing, well as softly as she could with a 5'8'' frame. "I am sorry miss. I did not mean to frighten you. I was taking a walk in the woods when I saw your fire and was hopping I might beside it for a moment. My name is Tanya." She says softly as she continues forward.
Back to top Go down
Erin Castral

Erin Castral

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Her eyes were narrowed as she studied the stranger. The human part of her that longed for the warmth of company
wanted her to invite the girl the share the dinner she'd been preparing in a cast iron pot over the flames, while the elven side of her encouraged her to shoot the girl dead. But she looks like Saga her heart screamed, sending a hidden pang through her chest. Oh what she'd give to have her sisters with her again...
"You are free to do as you please. 'tis not my forest I am merely keeping it warm for the night. If the forest allows you to come here, then you may sit freely," she gestured to one of the open spots on the log and lowered her bow but did not put it away, "I'm making stew if you're hungry."
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Tanya smiles brightly "Thank you, m'lady." She says as she walks up to the fire and takes a seat. "If you have enough to share I would happily break bread with you. I am sorry to say I have nothing to offer in return or to pair with something that smells this wonderful." Her dark blue eyes shine brightly as she watches the girl. Tanya was always interested in meeting new people and enjoyed talking to all she meets.

Crossing her legs she continues to smile at her. Sitting on the log as she was Tanya's hair reaches the ground behind her. "Guess I should have tied that up before sitting down." She says with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Erin Castral

Erin Castral

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Erin arched an eyebrow at her as she nodded,
"Indeed I have more than enough. There's no need to thank me.
Like I said, the forest led you here for a
reason didn't she?" she turns and picks up two
wooden bowls, filling them with the stew,
"Besides, I got some rolls from the baker day before yesterday." she picks one up and hands it two the girl along with the bowl, "See? They're still good." She turns back to her own
bowl and begins to eat, the note she'd written earlier slipping from the loose pocket of her gown without her notice.
She cast another glance Tanya's way and sighed,
"Name's Erin by the way." She said finally, returning to her meal
as if she'd said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Tanya smiles as the girl hands her a bowl of stew and a roll. "Thank you very much." She says softly as she takes a bite. "This is good." She eats more. The change always made her hungry. After changing to tiger she would hunt and then changing back she would need to eat again. It was its as if the change takes so much energy she needs to refuel. She was already half through the stew and the roll was gonna when she hears the girl say that her name was Erin. "A pleasure to meet you, Erin. Have you been on the island long?" She asks as she sets the empty bowl down beside her. "That really was fantastic. Thank you for sharing." Her dark blue eyes light up with kindness.

(sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Erin Castral

Erin Castral

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Erin arches one scarlet eyebrow, clearly not sure what to make of such a cheery companion. It was a refreshing change
for the not-so-friendly ones she was used to. S
he shook her head, "Not even," she remarked, "Got in a fortnight ago, did what I came to do and am headed away again. That's not to say I haven't been
here dozens of time. I have, in fact. You could say the
forest and I are...." she paused and looks into
the darkened trees, no feeling of even remote fear, "old companions." She sighed softly and leaned back, turning her churning gaze on the girl
"What about you? Are you mother nature's solemn companion
or you jus' passing through?"
(ooc: I don't mind Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:52 pm

Tanya licks her lips as she listens to Erin. "This is my first time to the island's forest. I am usually on the main land. And yes I love the forests there. You can be so free and do not have to answer to any one." She smiles softly. Most she can run as tiger in the forest and have no fear that others will find her. She has explored the Cremea Woodlands mostly and found them to be a perfect place to let her inner beast out. "I live near the Cremea Woodlands and have been in them many times. I love running through them and letting my hair fly." She says softly. "How 'bout you? Ever been to Cremea?"
Back to top Go down
Erin Castral

Erin Castral

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Erin shrugged, "I've been once or twice..." she remarked with a shrug. "Usually it's just for work, but then....most everything I do
is for work. Busy woman aye? But I do like to visit now and again....mostly for my family," she answered vaguely. Best keep it discreet.
She soon finished her own bow off and nodded to the empty bowl, "You can have more if you want. It won't get eat anyway. She tucked her hands behind her head and leaned against the log, looking into the flickering flames. God...family...how she longed to see them. To hold them and dance through the pastures with them....to tuck them in at night... she abruptly shook her head to rid herself of such thoughts and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Tanya bites her lip as she listens to Erin talk about work. "What is it you do? I paint and sell my paintings sometimes. I used to dance but that was before...it was a long time ago." She says softly. Tanya had been carefree and young once. It seems as if after she was bitten that she lost some of that. Of course being kicked out of ones family could have something to do with that.

Tanya fills the bowl with stew again. "Thank you again, Erin. For sharing your meal and letting me rest for awhile. It is nice having someone to talk to for awhile. Do you travel alone often?" Tanya had been alone for so long she sometimes forgets that others don't like to talk about themselves as much as she did. She eats this bowl of stew slower than the first.
Back to top Go down
Erin Castral

Erin Castral

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Her eyes seem to become distant as she sits up once again.
When she opens her mouth to speak there is a clear Reveran accent, "I'm an assassin. One of much renoun. I'm hired to kill political figures that can't keep their mouths shut about secrets that they soon learn are lethal. And before you ask, no, I don't like my job."
She smiles bitterly and turns to her, "But then, when someone close to you needs you to survive, making sure crooks and cheaters don't is a small price to pay, right?" she sounds the slightest bit unsure as she turns to face the stranger. "It's not like there are many options. Not for a bastard mix-blood like me..." she sighs and seemed to realize she's said too much, turning her back to the girl, "I apologize if that's more than you wanted to know..."
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Tanya raises a brown when Erin mentions that she is an assassin. She had only met on other assassin, that she knew of, and he certainly didn't come right out and tell her what he was. No, Tanya didn't have a clue as to what Gryth was until he used her to close to his target. She thought they had rules about telling people. But maybe its not that way for everyone. She shrugs and smiles at her. "You must be good at what you do for someone so young." She says softly.

As she talks about there not being much for mixed blood she frowns. "I have a few friends that are half blood something and they seem to do alright. But if this is a good choice for you then it can't be all bad." She says as she finishes the second bowl of stew. "That was really quite good." She smiles again.

(Sorry my brain stopped working for a bit but here it is)
Back to top Go down
Erin Castral

Erin Castral

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Erin bites back the snarky comment that rises in her throat
Not all half-bloods are bastards. Even if I was raised as an heir. I'm sure if the girls had been old enough, or Erick had stuck
around, they'd have given it to him.
Then, an idea struck her,
"I'm looking for someone. His name is Erick. Erick Castral. He's about
6'7" kinda thin with dark hair and eyes, but a really light
complexion," she paused and pulled out one of the few pictures she had
"Maybe you know him?"
For once in a long time, she felt hope. Maybe she could
finally find Erick and they could all go home. If push came to shove, she'd apologize for what their mother did.
And if he refused after that,
she'd knock him out and carry him home herself.
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Tanya cocks her head to the side as she looks at the pictures. "No I can't say I have ever seen him before. Is he someone important to you? When was the last time you saw him?" She asks as she looks back at the girl. Tanya wondered if it was someone she was looking for to kill or if there was another reason for it. To her assassins made no sense. Tanya couldn't see killing someone just for money it seemed barbaric to her. She shrugs as she bites her lip. It wasn't her life though and she couldn't judge to harshly. Everyone needed to do something to gain money in this world.
Back to top Go down
Erin Castral

Erin Castral

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:13 am

Erin sighed softly and shook her head, "If anyone were important to me, he'd be the least," she hissed, "He's my brother,you see- or, well, half-brother..." she ran a hand through her wait-length locks and cast a glance to the sky, "He left many years ago. Not that I gave- or give much of a care for him. He was always brutal to me. But I believe he may be just what my sisters need: a strong guardian to keep them safe. Something I just can't be at this point."
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:02 pm

At the mention of family Tanya frowns a little. "You..you have sister?" She says clearing her throat and biting her lip. It has been fifteen years since she last saw her sisters and brothers and she missed them as much today as the first day. "Well I hope you find him. It sounds as if he is need greatly." She says softly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Castral

Erin Castral

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:12 pm

At the question, Erin's mouth quirked up efficiently. "Little one, I have two sisters," the red-head explained softly, "and even though there were times when I just wanted to be able to do something for me, I wouldn't trade them for all the wealth and happiness in the world."
She leaned back slightly, staring up at the night sky in contemplation. "What of you, eh? You got any lovable thorns in your side back home?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Parts Killer One Part Driven   Two Parts Killer One Part Driven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Parts Killer One Part Driven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeternus :: Lands of Aeternus :: Tai Nagasaki-
Jump to: