Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Lynnie Morgan Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Lynnie Morgan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

Lynnie Morgan Empty
PostSubject: Lynnie Morgan   Lynnie Morgan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:00 am

``Name;; Lynn Morgan
``Nicknames;; Lynnie and Kitten
``Age;;35
``Gender;; Female
``Species;; Anthro, snow leopard
``Magic? (Y/N);; Nope
``Home Country;; Revera
``Sexual Orientation;; If you have the coin she will take you

Appearance

``What does the Character look like?;;

Lynn stands about 5'5'' and is covered in fur.  She looks like a big snow leopard that walks on two legs.  Her fur is mostly white with black spots.  Lynn has long white hair that flows down her back and large icy blue eyes.  As for clothing the more it reveals the more Lynn will wear it.

Personality

``Likes;; Men, money, men, and more men

``Dislikes;; Abuse of children or women

``Strengths;; She likes to think that her ability to turn a trick or two to be her strength.

``Weaknessess;; Caring to much about some of the men who have come into her life

``Fears;; Failing her son

``Secrets;; A lady must keep a few things to herself Wink

``Personality;; What are they like? Lynn is outgoing and easy to get to know.  She will make you laugh more often than not.

``History;;Lynn was born in a whore house many years ago.  She was raised in the house till she was 15.  When she turned 15 she began working as a whore and soon gathered enough money to move out of the place her mother lived.  She found out who her father was and went looking for him.  She came to the town and found out that she also had a half sister, who was in prison for killing their father.  After meeting her sister was worked hard on proving it was his business partner that did it.  She helped her sister gain her freedom and they moved to another country where Raye started a tavern and fell in love.  Lynn worked there for a time and meet many men but none that held her heart and made her want to give up her life.  She moved from there to a land called Kalmindon.  While in the land of Kalmindon she meet a young werewolf.  Lynn quickly fell for him but he was in love with another at the time.  The spent only one night together and did nothing more than sleep.  But Lynn gave her heart to him that night.  He was the first man who didn't want anything from her just to hold her and be happy with her in him arms.  It would be many years down the road before she meet up with the young man again.  In Kalmindon was where she also met a vampiress named Catherine.  She became Lynn's best friend and someone she could tell anything.  After Kalmindon was torn apart by war Lynn moved on and found herself in the land of Shayz'renth.  When she arrived in Shayz she met up with Catherine again.  Catherine had a tavern and gave Lynn a place to stay and to drum up business.  

Lynnie Morgan Lynnie

Last edited by Catherine_lafayette on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

Lynnie Morgan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynnie Morgan   Lynnie Morgan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:02 am

Oh her son's name is Areno Lykan...I remembered it!!!
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

Lynnie Morgan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynnie Morgan   Lynnie Morgan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:32 pm

This App is kinda lacking in details, but I've known this character for years. When you get the chance, please fill in some more details: History, Relationships, anything really. Not everyone who reads this app will know as much as I do about her.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lynnie Morgan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynnie Morgan   Lynnie Morgan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lynnie Morgan
Page 1 of 1