Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Szin  Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Szin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pesty

Pesty

Szin  Empty
PostSubject: Szin    Szin  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:28 am

``Name;; Szinthrae Wroth Umenshko
``Nicknames;; Szin
``Age;; 124
``Gender;; Interchangeable, born natural male
``Species;; Drow
``Magic? (Y/N);; Y
``Home Country;; The Underground
``Sexual Orientation;; Pansexual

Appearance

``What does the Character look like?;;
Click:

natural male form
female form

Personality

``Likes;;
-dancing
-celebration
-sex
-magic
-friends

``Dislikes;;
-violence
-injustice
-judgement
-pickles
-carrots

``Strengths;;
-seduction
-distraction
-sex
-dancing

``Weaknesses;;
-sin
-dancing
-children
-gifts
-musicians

``Fears;;
-being rejected
-being stuck as one gender
-losing those he cares for due to his gender-bender ability

``Secrets;;
-None! He shares EVERYTHING. Well save for his gender magic.

``Personality;; Flirty, friendly, open and warm...Szin is understanding in many ways. He never pushes others to do something they are uncomfortable with. Szin is in every word, flamboyant. Almost annoyingly so but those to rebuke him simply for being overtly cheerful are missing out on a fun friend to have! Although once he switches over to his female side, he becomes more mysterious and reserved.

``History;;
Born amongst an Underground clan of ebony Drow, Szin would have become just like them. Mother fearing, cold, calculating, cruel and heavily steeped in stubborn tradition. Instead when his parents went out to hunt his older sister was supposed to be watching him. Her lover dropped by and they went off to a private cavern well away from the living section where Szin was discovered as a toddler by some intruding dwarves. The dwarves hiked him topside and left him with a caravan of human gypsies whom took him in warmly. They taught him flexibility in the mental and bodily sense, showed him to dance, play a few simple instruments and sing. They taught him tolerance and love. Above all else they taught Szin to be free. Szin naturally though, with his looks, has taken to carnal desires and is a male prostitute along with a performing adult entertainer. Though he can just as easily turn female if he wishes to.

``Anything else you'd like to add;;
Szin will go all out in a battle to protect his friends.

Last edited by Pesty on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

Szin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Szin    Szin  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:31 am

please give at least a few sentences of history. me and the others may be knowledgeable of his style and all, but we do have some players who have never met him before. Smile He's accepted, but please add it in when you get some time.
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

Szin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Szin    Szin  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:33 am

Will do, edited his title as WIP for now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Szin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Szin    Szin  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Szin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeternus :: Characters :: Accepted-
Jump to: