Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
The Reveran Carnival! Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

The Reveran Carnival!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

The Reveran Carnival! Empty
PostSubject: The Reveran Carnival!   The Reveran Carnival! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:50 pm

Oh the city was alive tonight! Everywhere people were bustling and bumping, trying to be the first in line to everything. There were horse rides for kids, fire dancers twirling this way and that. If you looked closely, you could see fairies ducking here and there.

This was the night! The night to never forget!

The shops were full of amazing items on sale! in the booths, the glasses are never empty! The Reveran Carnival! Celebration for the day that the east and the west sides chose to work together and become one great nation! Tonight was the night to let loose! Enjoy the entertainment, no belly will go unfilled!

Tonight was Carnival Night!!!

Balor came walking down the street, laughing and singing all the way. A few people threw beads at them while the kids were dancing and singing around him. Oh The fun the pirate was having!

He was standing on a barrel of mead, playing his violin and motioning for all the others to join in.

Once his song was finished, he hopped down from the barrel, opening it up and cheering with the rest.

"Drink the mead, bed the wench, for tomorrow we'll breathe or tomorrow we're dead! Yaaahoooo!!!" He laughed with the others.

Back to top Go down
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Reveran Carnival!   The Reveran Carnival! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:47 pm

After her adventure at the bar, she skipped out on the larger folk and went to explore again. She kept the mischief down to a minimum after her displays earlier, still reeling from the excitement of them. It didn't take much to make her giddy, and as night drew closer, she ran into someone her size. They froze in the air after nearly crashing into each other. As if looking into a mirror ((although that mirror made her appear blue-tinged and darker with black eyes)) the mimicked each other for a moment before the other fairy zipped off.

Curious. She followed. Finding out that the particular brand of fairy that lived around here were more active at night. They took her to a carnival and she immediately got lost in the lights and sounds of it. But she hid mostly in the trees so that no one would notice her.

What to do first. Who to play with first. There were so many options. She spotted a pirate hat. Another good hiding spot. Gently she glided down near the back of the brim. Who would notice a butterfly resting on their hat? No normal human at least. He was singing. She swayed a little bit to the music, not particularly listening to what it was he was singing. She peeked out and looked at the passing crowd and gave a tiny wave at them.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: The Reveran Carnival!   The Reveran Carnival! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Captain Balor gave a loud laugh at the butterfly landing on his mate's hat. He himself didn't wear a hat, but moved forward, snatching it off the mates head and placed it on his own. With a loud singing, he made his way over toward the food, smiling at the girl offering the food.

"Well then lassy! How much for the bread?"

The lady smiled, looking up at his hat for a moment. "it'd be a gold coin for you, and free for your fairy friend. They don't eat much." Balor blinked, looking up at the brim of the hate. "Fairy?"
Back to top Go down
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Reveran Carnival!   The Reveran Carnival! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:21 pm

ooc;
I coulda sworn his bio said he wore a pirate hat. ^ ^;;;

bic;
People were giving her food again? She'd definitely picked the right place to come. But the waitress had outed her. She poked her head over the side of the brim to see the body beneath it. Smiling sheepish she gave a little wave. She left the hat to fly around in a circle around the lady offering food. She left the tiniest kiss on her cheek and accepted the free piece of bread. It was more of a crumb to the giants that inhabited this place, but for her it was enough.

Hovering in the air, she ate a little of it before speaking again.

"Thank you for the ride." She yelled so he could hear her properly. "I'll find another vessel if I've overstayed my welcome." This person had nothing shiny on them. But there was a whole crowd of wealthier people a little ways off. Rich people always had shiny things. She bit her lip in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: The Reveran Carnival!   The Reveran Carnival! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:01 am

((OOC: You are right! He does usually, he takes it off when he's expecting to be wooing women))

Bic:

Now there was a thing called fate in the world, he wasn't about to just let this pretty little thing run off. "Hey now! Wait! Pretty thing like you should shouldn't be running around alone! Spend time here!" He smiled brightly, tilting his head.

"Please! Make my hat your home! Your company a pleasure!"
Back to top Go down
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Reveran Carnival!   The Reveran Carnival! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:18 am

"Ok," she sang, although still flittering around him. She examined, as always, if this was going to end badly for her. But since his response was so warm and inviting she decided there was no threat. Wandering around on her own she made the most mischief. But she figured she would hang around this one a little bit. It proved worth it earlier today. And since her face of protection wasn't within her sights, she'd pick this new one.

She curtsied and introduced herself. "I am Jasminantheschunii." Yelling was so inconvenient. But unfortunately the sun had gone down and it was impossible to become human sized now. Honestly she liked her fairy form better among humans. Because she was so small, they missed the imperfections in her face, or on her clothing. So to them she must have looked to be the fairest person. Opposed to that, every flaw was so clear and apparent on them. She glided to his shoulder so she could speak more quietly.

"What else is there to see at this fair?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: The Reveran Carnival!   The Reveran Carnival! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:08 am

Lynn steps out of her carriage and stands on the street fluffing out her full skirt. She had traveled to Reveran because she heard that there was a carnival and being the social kitten she was, she came to see it. Her dress was a beautiful royal blue. It had gemstones sewn into the tight bodice that caught the light of the candles as she walked by them. It was a scooped necked, off the shoulders gown that looked as if it were a frame for the top of her full breasts. The skirt was full and long enough that it covered her feet and all but the tip of her tail. Her long white hair was brushed to a shine and the black tips of her ears stick out of the strands. Her blues eyes dance with merriment at she moves from stall to stall.

She could feel the stares as she moves down the street. Most stared because she was an anthro, I mean how many times do you see a snow leopard standing on two feet and wearing a gown? Some also stared because of the gown itself, it was made to be looked at that's why she wore it. She ignored it for the most part but in all honesty she enjoyed the stares and had come to be seen.

The Leopard smiles softly as she stops in front of a stall selling yummy smelling pastries. "How much for two apple ones?" She asks in a purring voice.

"It will be four copper pieces." Says the old woman selling the treats.

Lynn nods as she raises her paw to pull her coin pouch from between her breasts. Taking out the correct amount of coins she then places the pouch back in her hiding place. Handing the woman the coins she smiles again as she takes the pastries. Walking away she takes a bite of one of the warm, sweet pastries. She purrs softly. "Wonderful." She says as she continues down the street looking at the other things.
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

PostSubject: Re: The Reveran Carnival!   The Reveran Carnival! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:19 am

Morwen had eagerly set up shop for the carnival. He had many of his homemade jewelry pieces even some fresh pearls and other gemstones all aligned carefully in locked display cases for people to admire, or even choose something for their own custom bit of jewelry. Morwen had dressed in a fairly exotic manner different from the typical Reveran. Fitting, and admittedly somewhat unusual. A royal, violet vest atop a thin, dark gray silken shirt. A leather strap ran across his chest and back, carrying an ornamental sword simply for defense, which seemed to show his warrior nature. His black boots and dark slacks were obviously of great quality, and almost had a shimmer to them. The oddest piece of the outfit, however, was a white neck corset that he wore. It didn't seem to be a typical bit of clothing either which it most certainly wasn't.

This neck corset was charmed with water holding properties to keep Morwen's gills comfortable as he remained on land. He would be here for quite some time after all to sell his wares and eventually enjoy the carnival himself, he loved festivities! Everyone appeared to be in such a good mood. Besides selling his jewelry he also had a small game for people to win jewelry. A table was set up next to his jewelry stand with small wooden bowls each with a different colored fish. Most of the fish were simply blue or gray and wouldn't win you anything. A sign posted in front of the table showed that the red and white fish would win you something.

His area was on a large rug he had set out, sweeping at the corners every so often to keep it neat. The rug depicted the scene of a kraken mauling a ship, done in a very tribal fashion. His jewelry stand took up most of it thought he did have three chairs set off to the side and a pot of tea going over a small stove in the back, figuring people would like to sit and relax during the carnival. All set he tied his long hair back with a white bone hair clip in the shape of a starfish before spotting an anthro. Well now he's seen them before but very rarely and never a snow leopard! With a sincere smile the fishman felt his finned ears wave slowly, taking in the ambiance all around him. "Good evening fine lady. Would you like to try my fish game here to perhaps win a lovely necklace for that soft neck of yours?" such a neck without an accessory, how dreadful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reveran Carnival!   The Reveran Carnival! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reveran Carnival!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeternus :: Lands of Aeternus :: Country of Revera-
Jump to: