Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Morwen Oceanus Kronos Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Morwen Oceanus Kronos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pesty

Pesty

Morwen Oceanus Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Morwen Oceanus Kronos   Morwen Oceanus Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:16 pm

``Name;; Morwen Oceanus Kronos
``Nicknames;; Mor
``Age;; 105
``Gender;; Male
``Species;; Mersiren [merfolk and siren hybrid]
``Magic? (Y/N);; Yes
``Home Country;; Under the sea
``Sexual Orientation;; Pansexual cross-dresser

Appearance

``What does the Character look like?;; A little under six feet tall his limber form is androgynous as are his facial features. Bronze or blue eyes, a soft mouth feigning innocence, waggling bedroom brows and either moony skin or a deep tan depending on where he is. Has webbed toes, fingers and gills on his throat and along the ribcage. Often wears leather, crossdresses and jewelry. His hair is long and often either black, dark sea green or blue.

human
human2
human3
human4
human5
human5 (cross dressing reference, SFW)
merform

Personality

``Likes;; Cooking, food play in the bedroom, adding 'in bed' to the end of a fortune cookie's fortune, feisty lovers, hard to get lovers, sex, affection, singing, musical instruments, anything to do with water, side boob, strutting his stuff, cross dressing.

``Dislikes;; Sharks, dry sand sticking to his gills, insults to his appearance, camel toe.

``Strengths;; He can blow bubbles, can change his voice from male to female, Sing your pants off, and cook like no other.

``Weaknesses;; Flirting!

``Fears;;
-Sharks

``Secrets;;
-Used to be an assassin

``Personality;; You might call me resourceful, deceitful, cunning, alluring, dexterous, flattering, because I'm a rogue at heart. It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all, yes? While I've never actually been in love, I help others realize their own love. By bedding them of course or at least wooing them for a short time. If I know they have interest in someone, or vice versa, I'll try to make either party so jealous they force me away to swoop in and take their cherished one. I enjoy doing this for others but I never let anyone get too close and personal with myself. Oh sure, I believe in true love, but I already believe my one and only is already dead. Granted I've never met them...but it's been too long since I've been in this life, I must sauce things up as much as possible while I'm still young and beautiful. And if I'm not batting my eyelashes at someone, I'm cooking up a storm or doing the stereotypical siren act of singing. Being a social creature I will usually spend time with everyone. Even if I can tell they dislike my company, I'll do all I can to learn more about them. I'm always curious and sometimes it lands me into trouble, but so be it. If I've half a mind to do something, I set forth and see it through.

While I swim and flirt, there is much more to me than that. After all, I've never dwelled in shallow waters and am more suited as a deep being. It's difficult for me to share much of myself with anyone except for what I show them everyday. I get uncomfortable when someone tries to decode me like some sort of puzzle. It gets my tail in knots. Whenever I'm in my most mirthful of moods, which is most of the day, I'll chitter like a dolphin or an otter. If I should become melancholy I am prone to silent tears or mournful tunes. I can't stand being alone and so will utter my woes without words, hoping someone will hear and come to me. Not that I'll whine every second I'm alone. If there are others nearby, so be it, but should I hear or see no one I become anxious. Being an aquatic creature I stray from intense sunlight. My fair skin will burn easily, but if I dwell too long in the water you might never see me again. I'm terrified of sharks, they're gluttonous bullies. Although, should I taste blood, I might fall victim to the very same feeding frenzy. Merfolk are known to be gourmands after all.

``History;; Looking back, I see nothing I'm about to go into great detail about it if it gets too personal. Honestly pet, how far did you think this one night stand was going to go? Tsk tsk. I will tell you that I was birthed down in the sea of a merfolk kingdom. I never saw much of my full blooded siren father, but we visited him at the human docks sometimes. It was never enough. I grew up with my mermaid mother and my beloved twin sister, Morgan. Ah Morgan...she's the one with the good looks, yet she never used them. She preferred other methods of getting whatever she wanted. We would spend hours taunting the dolphins or being serenaded by whales. Never did we hunt together. I always had an affinity for false romances and jewelry, so it's no surprise I had nearly bedded everyone on my street after reaching sexual maturity. Once we came of age to do as we pleased we bade our mother farewell, swimming off, although we visited here or there. Going to the surface I began lingering in kitchens and learning to cook, I hardly saw Morgan unless we were in the water. To make a long story short, Morgan became Captain of The Seraphim, an enchanted ship who's white puts snow to shame. I always told her to paint it another color but she refused. Stubborn wench. I began to notice that, over time, the crew would become less in numbers. When I told Morgan about my troubles her reaction gave me my answer. I wasn't disgusted, but I was angry she was wasting the crew. So I left and have found myself a new ship to serve. Sometimes I wonder what's become of my sister, other nights I try to forget.

``Anything else you'd like to add;;Calls everyone "hun" and doesn't feel he is entirely male OR female.

Morwen Oceanus Kronos KageParty
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

Morwen Oceanus Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morwen Oceanus Kronos   Morwen Oceanus Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Morwen Oceanus Kronos
Page 1 of 1