Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pesty

Pesty

Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] Empty
PostSubject: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:13 am

Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] Cassius-5

Bavoine isn't a terrible place to be for most. Here hunting is aplenty. For Cash it's similar to hell. The irresponsible and disrespectful slaughter of all of these forest creatures...he couldn't bear it. Not only that but Blysse's appearances around the area have hunters excited to take down a honey-gold lycanthrope. Something else he cannot bear to allow to happen. So after sunset he's slipped into town and lurked around the market a bit. Dressed in black leggings, a dark blue tunic and a black cloak he went around to the blacksmith's first, using his dagger to slice the bowstring of a few bows. Next he made sure to use the dagger to scrape the feathering off of a few bundled quivers pregnant with arrows.

Next in line was the bait shop. Closed down for the night he managed to request a nearby rat for assistance, guiding the rat to slip under the blocked shelf and open the latch for him. Cash doused a few bundles of meat with oil before taking a step back. He crouched, pausing to examine his surroundings. No one else was in the market to his knowledge. It was far too late for them to be. The activist grabbed a nearby torch and lit the meats on fire, using a bit of water magick to keep the flames from breaching the stall. His left hand turned the torch down into a nearby bucket of water as his right hand opened to uplift the water from said bucket. It formed a protective shield around the meats. With the meat charred he dropped the floating water to douse the rest of the flames.

Cash felt pretty damned good about himself right now. With a smile he took a step back and gave a satisfied sigh. Off down the road he could see two guards heading for the market. The young elf swallowed nervously before turning and taking off into an alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

PostSubject: Re: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:06 pm

Ryuu had just arrived in Bavoine, the night had been a bit of a long one traveling was always boring for him, and he found time to occupy himself with pranks upon travelers he met along his way. Though once he had finally arrive, running along the rooftops only to stop near an alleyway, finding someone hiding down there, moving down some along the slanted slop. noticing guards coming down the road towards the market, with a titled head and a smirk on his face he climbed his way quietly down into the alleyway behind the person, as he got closer, he could make out the person; as a young male elf. He smiled some and reached forward tapping him on the shoulder softly. "Before you squeal because I've probably surprised you, remember guards are coming" He said first and foremost. He then took a quiet breath. "Now why are you hiding here of all places, what possibly could you have done to earn the ire of the guards?" He asked leaning against the wall his silvery hair hanging over one of his eyes, his left hand resting on the hilt of one of his swords on his left hip.

Ryuu's ears began to twitch slightly, at the sound of footsteps coming close, as he smiled. "Better talk quick, or I'll have to alert the guards to your presence!" He said, though there was a hint of teasing underlying he's tone as he pointed in the direction of the footsteps, as the guards began to close the distance between them, and the two in the alley.
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

PostSubject: Re: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:54 am

A sudden tap from behind him made him feel chilled to the bone. Cash inhaled sharply and slapped a hand over his mouth to exhale harshly into his clammy palm. The sandy haired elf turned, eyes wide as he stared into the shadowed visage of the hooded figure.Lowering his hand his mouth gaped somewhat before he sealed his lips shut. That voice and the glimmer of that hair...Cash jumped a bit and glanced to where the guards were approaching. "Oh...shove off! I did nothing wrong!" the younger male quietly snapped before turning and taking off further.

He ran quickly, glancing around the walls. Cash saw no break--there! Finding a stacked row of crates he lunged atop them, managing to crouch and spring up to grip the side of a rooftop and haul himself up. On a small balcony he crouched down, listening and watching. That person...was very similar to a very specifically irksome rogue.
Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

PostSubject: Re: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:06 am

When he heard the voice, and the tone that it used, he could only guess who it was; None other then the young never perky Elf: Cash. He's smirk grew into a huge Cheshire grin as he watched the male scamper up to the rooftops, He shook his head smiling softly as he ran straight for the dead end of the alley running up the wall and kicking off each side of the narrow alley until he, himself landed on the roof, as he stood up straight stretching out his arms above his head and smiled. "You've become a lot more athletic since our last meeting Cash" He said with a smile as he pushed the hood of his cloak down. "It's a pleasant surprise to find you here, of all places" He said with that same huge smile upon his face as he moved closer kneeling down next to the younger elf. "So really, what did you do? You didn't destroy any property did you?" He said watching the guards beginning their investigation. "I mean, cause really? What did these people do to you?" He asked looking off at Cash with a tilted head, wondering if the male would give him a truthful answer, or come up with some spirited remark just to try and irritate the rogue.
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

PostSubject: Re: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Cash rolled his eyes in blatant annoyance when Ryuu had followed him up to the roof. He rubbed briskly at his forehead, shaggy sandy bangs hanging in his face a bit as he looked sharply at the rogue. Lips pursed and puckered he scrunched up his nose. "What! It is none of your business whether I've become athletic or not...stop looking at my body." he growled, yanking his cloak around himself stubbornly, feeling his cheeks burn lightly. He hated it when Ryuu teased him, hated it! The young elf all but bristled as soon as the damned older elf knelt next to him. He moodily swatted at Ryuu's chest as though to banish him. "I didn't destroy property, I made it so the animals nearby will have a fighting chance...and-and Blysse." he admitted, throat tightening. He doesn't want his sister being hunted dammit. "...you're not going to turn me in, are you, Ryuu?"
Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

PostSubject: Re: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:17 pm

He listened to the male, looking down as Cash slapped his chest, smiling softly. "Nah, I'd never turn you in I know why you did what you did, and I respect that, good looking out for the creatures of the wild.." he said with a nod as he stood up, looking back slightly at the younger elf. "Come we can get away over here, there's a small drop off back here for you to get down, I've got coin if there's an inn near by." He said calmly leading the way and down to the ground. Once his feet touched it he Crossed his arms leaning against the wall. "Hey Cash, How've you been since we last talked? It feels like it's been ages.." He said with closed eyes as he tried to remember the last time they spoke, and what it was about. He let himself fall into nostalgia as he waited for the younger elf to come down, and hopefully lead them to a place that they could rest and catch up, and possibly eat; Ryuu hadn't eaten in a couple of days; and his stomach would let him know each time he smelled something good.
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

PostSubject: Re: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:33 pm

Cash wasn't sure of how he felt about finding Ryuu again. Annoyed, naturally, Ryuu is just an irksome being. He was happy to see Zephora though he held no real joy to discover the rogue being here as well. Following Ryuu down to the ground he sighed and dusted himself off. "I don't need an inn, I sleep with Blysse in the woods." he explained before Ryuu kept socializing with him. Dammit why can't people just leave him alone?! The younger elf drew his hand through his mussed hair and shook his head. "I'm...I'm fine. It's just different getting adjusted to a place like this." back home there were more elf settlements and very many humans. Now? It's all just really, really mixed and a tad bit overwhelming. Which is why he's been hermitting it up in the forest with his wolf cursed sibling.
Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

PostSubject: Re: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Ryuu blinked some at Cash, but he listened to the male. "Well I understand you staying in the forest with your sister." He said and looked off to the side curiously. "I'm sure you'll get well adjusted to this place, it doesn't seem to bad I suppose." He said looking around where they are. "Anyways, It was really good seeing you Cash, I'll be moving on from this place soon, you know being a rogue and all that can't seemingly stay in one place." He said calmly, He rubbed at the back of his neck feeling a bit awkward in the current situation. "Look Cash I know we never really seemingly talked a lot but it'd be nice to sit down and talk once in awhile you know?" He looked off to the side, trying to think of something else to say, his mind a blank, unable to process anything at all, mostly because they were standing out in the open, and anyone could be listening, and because of that he really didn't feel like putting Cash in any kind of danger if there were.

"How about you do come to an inn, or show me to where one is at least; and we can talk there, or if you'd rather not. I mean I'd understand" He said feeling a bit bashful, which was unnatural for him, he was always the incredibly charming one, never flustered, never nervous, and never surprised but yet here he was; trying his best to find a reason to stay and catch up with an old friend, how the once dangerous has seemingly lost their edge.
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

PostSubject: Re: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:37 pm

"I don't plan on staying in this area long, it's never safe to stay anywhere for very long." Cash often had itchy feet and that wanderlust got him to keep moving onward from a location. The blonde looked down at the wolf bracelet he wore, trying his best to start pushing Ryuu out of existence. He didn't need friends and that was that. Still staring down at his bracelet he politely listened to the older elf before again being invited to an inn. Cash sighed a bit though he looked up to acknowledge the rogue. "Oh very well. We can sit somewhere in the tavern maybe and talk over a drink." he checked the street before slipping off to lead Ryuu to the local tavern.

It was relatively sleepy in the bar, very few patrons were about. Cash chose a table in the left corner of the room to sit with Ryuu as a barmaid came by to take their orders. "Oh uh. Wildfyre whiskey, please." he'll need it if he's actually making an effort to socialize after all.
Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

PostSubject: Re: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Ryuu smiled slightly, as the younger elf agreed to socialize if for just a small amount of time as he followed the male into the tavern, and took his seat across from him. "just water for me thanks" He said calmly, and then studied the elf across from him before chuckling. "You do look a lot, better for your travels Cash, not so....young anymore" He said as he brushed a strand of hair away from his face before looking down at the table. "You know Cash, when I left I meant no harm, I just didn't want to involve you in what was going on at the time, it was dangerous and could cause problems for you, and your sister you know..."

The way Ryuu was talking anyone who was listening in, could tell he felt guilty, if not was trying to apologize as hard as he could, wanting to rekindle a friendship he had to leave behind just to make sure the younger elf survived. He smiled softly in the male's direction. "Maybe, if well if you wouldn't mind me tagging along." He paused trying to gauge the male's thoughts on this, before he continued. "Maybe I could come with you? keep you company and what not?" He asked wondering how the male would take his offer.
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

PostSubject: Re: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Cash leaned back as the waitress walked off to get their appointed drinks. As Ryuu stared at him he instinctively bristled, stand-offish as always. Cash just honestly preferred the company of animals to people. The younger wood elf arched a brow as he listened to Ryuu complimented him and began to apologize. He tilted his head a bit and shrugged. "It's not a bother, Ryuu. I didn't expect any of us to travel much together after the split. I've been wandering around with Blysse now anyhow and Dareth too." he looked up as their drinks were served, thankfully taking a sip of his whiskey with a bit of a face. "Besides you and Sev had much more important matters to take care of than coddling your old crew."

When the assassin offered to tag along Cassius hesitated. "...Ryuu, Blysse--well you know. Are you certain you want to wander around with that danger lurking? I wouldn't mind you coming along, you'd be useful." that was as much as a 'I've missed your company' as Ryuu would most likely get from the sassy elf.
Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

PostSubject: Re: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Ryuu listened to Cash, sipping slightly at his water before tilting his head some when he mentioned Sev. "I've not seen her for sometime either.." He said with a bit of sorrow in his voice, but none the less when he heard the male say he didn't mind him traveling with them, it made him chuckle a little. "A little bit of danger is always a good thing, it'll keep me on my toes and besides, if i can't find a noble reason for my skills I might as well just hang up my weapons now and give up on being who I am" He said with a large smile.

Ryuu was overly glad to see the male, and to know he wouldn't mind him traveling with him and Blysse well, it'd be nice to see Blysse as well, it had been awhile since he'd been around anyone he had known, and it was a constant thought in the back of his mind on how they were all doing, if not the one thing he thought about all the time when he wasn't on the job. "Thank you by the way Cash, I won't let anything happen to you or Blysse if I can help it."
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

PostSubject: Re: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:24 pm

So Sev was also long missed by them. Cash had inwardly been hoping that, upon seeing Ryuu, he may soon see Ser Sev once again. That lady knight was courageous and had the makings of a true leader. A bit on the chaste side she was still an impressive warrior as well as a wonderful friend. "A bit of danger is good for the senses I suppose...I prefer to stay out of everyone's way, honestly. As long as I can keep hunters off Blysse's tail then I will be at peace. And Ryuu I know you wouldn't just let something happen to us." the wood elf confided gently.

Taking a large gulp of his stinging whiskey he hissed through his teeth at the singing sensation it left in his throat. With a gentle sigh he ran a hand through his thick, flaxen hair. "It's strange, you know...running into you. I was sure you had become the leader of some flourished underground group or got caught deflowering a noble's daughter by now." Cash snorted a bit, starting to relax with the drink and company. "And wouldn't you know it, Blysse and I have run into Zephora and that grumpy horse of hers recently."
Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

PostSubject: Re: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:14 pm

He listened to the male intently and smiled a bit. "Well good I'm glad you know that, I figured you'd have thrown it back in my face" He said jokingly and smiled at the younger elf finishing off the water he had, once Cash continued to speak, bringing up what he thought Ryuu would be doing, he shook his head laughing a bit. "Me lead anything highly doubtful, and deflowering a noble girl...I have never, and will never." He lied, but even if Cash could tell if he was, the young elf would never figure out which one he lied about. Though bringing back more memories and even more nostalgia Cash mentioned Zephora, and her horse making him chuckle. "I never really noticed how grumpy the horse was, but it's good to hear more friendly faces are around."

His mind was seemingly working out everything that was going on at present; first he had found Cash, second he found out that Blysse and Zephora were fine, which was great; but the one thing occupying his mind the most was the fact that He had found Cash again. He would never admit it, but even when the younger elf was being Snide and rude, he loved spending time with him.
Back to top Go down
Pesty

Pesty

PostSubject: Re: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Ryuu denied the guesses Cash had made of their time apart and narrowed his right eye, dubious either of them would be false. He's a rogue after all and rogues are just that--rogues! Still it is not as if the wood elf is judgmental. Cash is only certain he is right about everything even other people's business. "How could you have NOT noticed? He's nearly as bad as myself, if not a bit worse! I do like him though...the horse is very easy to be around since he doesn't demand attention at least not from myself. He still holds a strong dislike for poor Dareth though."

Finishing off his whiskey Cash leaned his arms onto the table. "I'm sure Zephora would love to see you too you know. Perhaps sometime soon I can bring you into the woods to reunite us all. Blysse will be pleased to see you, perhaps overtly so...when we found Zephora my sister humped her leg. She's getting more wolfish by the month!"
Back to top Go down
Soki

Soki

PostSubject: Re: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 pm

He smirked and laughed heavily. "Oh well I guess I never noticed because of the similarity between you and the mount!" He joked and laughed more, as he shook his head some and watched the male with a curious expression listening to his words. "I think I'd enjoy seeing all our old friends" He said though when Cash mentioned Blysse humping legs Ryuu began to laugh more. "that sounds an interesting sight Cash, I'm sure was just extremely glad to see Zephora" he looked off to the door watching as the two guards they had escaped from in the market. He smiled some nodding his head towards the door. "I think we should get out of here sooner then we would have liked." He said with a smile.

He stood walking over lifting Cash up. "let's get your druken ass home!" He called out making a scene and winking at Cash, so he'd play along; the only good way to get past a guard is to act like a vagrant, or at least that's what he had learned. "Come on boyo, it won't end well for you if you stay here in your condition" He said trying to play it up more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]   Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saboteur [1x1; Ryuu]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeternus :: Lands of Aeternus :: The Republic of Luxur-
Jump to: