Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
And she rises Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

And she rises

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

And she rises Empty
PostSubject: And she rises   And she rises I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:27 pm

The sun had set on another long day and Catherine Lafayette stands on her balcony. She looks over the country side and watches her people moving about below. She was feeling restless again. She could feel the hungry growing and her wine wasn't helping as it once had. Her dark green eyes look into the distance almost as if she could see far beyond her land. The direction she was looking was toward her childhood home. ~He would come after me again if the madness takes hold.~ She thinks to herself.

~Once could not hurt. And you would not kill.~ Says the second voice in her mind. It had been with her since the day her sire dead. It was a reminder of the evil that was with her.

Shaking her head she turns back into her rooms. "I will not. Nothing could make me take a life again. I swore that I would not do it." She growls to a seemingly empty room. Walking to her bed side table she picks up the goblet of wine. It would have to help her. She would not let the monster with in take hold again. Taking a long drink she licks her lips as she sets the goblet down again. "I fought you off before."

But for how long can you hide from yourself? Came the answering voice.

"As long as it takes." She says softly.

A laughing sounds in her mind and Cat growls again. She would not let it win. She could not afford too.
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

And she rises Empty
PostSubject: Re: And she rises   And she rises I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Catherine picks up her wine again and turns toward the door of her room. She would not think about the return of the voice or what it could mean for her. She was living her life. What a life it is, you do not even hunt any more. You have holed up in this manor. Again she growls only louder this time. She would not give it a chance to take what it wanted. It wanted her to become a monster again. The voice...the other her...wanted her to kill. Wanted her to drink. Shaking her head she heads down the stairs that and into her great room. Walking to one of the windows she opens the heavy drapes. She was in control not the voice. Not the evil that wanted out.

I will always be with you. I am here as long as you are alive. Came the cool reply to her musing. Again she shakes her head. She takes another long drink from the goblet. Her jade eyes scan the inky, dark night not really focusing on any one thing.

It seemed like hours that the vampire stood there looking into the night. Her mind and emotions a mess. Catherine stood there in the pale moonlight looking over her land. She was trying to make sense of the voice in her head. She was not sure why it was back. She had been good for so long. Why now? Was her thought as she finished her wyne.

Did this mean she was never going to be happy? That she should give into that voice? These were her thoughts years before but not in so long. She had hoped they were behind her. She thought they had died with Mourn. This all should be in the past. Why were they coming back? She didn't know the answers...or didn't want to think about what it could mean.

You cannot fight me forever. I am part of you. The voice fades with a laugh.

Catherine would not give in. She had worked to hard to control this. She takes a deep breath so fr it was just a voice she could ignore that. She would fight it off.
Back to top Go down

And she rises
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeternus :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: