Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
You must login or register to have full access to the forum. To register, keep in mind that your account name DOES NOT need to be your character's name. We use the "one account per player" method, as such numerous characters can be tied to one account.
Aeternus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeternus is a medieval RP forum with an in depth and complex fantasy setting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum The RPG Collection
Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness Possible2b
Chatbox
Window
YOUR POSTS CLICK ME!
omg

Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness   Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:35 pm

As the sun sets and the moon makes her way into the sky Catherine opens her eyes. Throwing the blankets off her body she crawls out of bed. Standing on the floor she takes a deep breath, taking in the darkness. There in the dark of her bedroom she pulls the shadows around herself like a warm winter’s coat. This was her time, when most were safe in their beds, Catherine shines. Gliding over to her closet she runs her fingers over her gowns. She selects a dark green one that makes her eyes darker. It has a corset top that that holds everything in place and flows into a full skirt. Pulling it on, she tightens the strings on the back letting her hair fall against the pale exposed skin. Walking over to the mirror she pulls a comb through her curls. Getting her hair as tame as possible she walks out of her room and down the stairs to the library.

She wasn’t sure where everyone else in the house was but it was a peaceful night. Walking over to the big bay windows she looks over the darkened earthed. So quiet and so beautiful. She sighs softly as she looks out into the night.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness   Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:39 am

The night was definitely the time that the world slept, but not at all for the family that lived in this house. Signal walked through the door just as she walked by. She hadn't noticed him, so he walked up behind her and made his way up to her, running a hand through her hair. "You know the day has many people in it and lights, but nothing lights up my world like seeing you." He kissed her shoulder and smiled brightly before turning and walking his way to his favorite chair.

He only managed to sit for a few mere minutes when a blur and Signal was hopped upon. "OH DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY!" Sig let out a gruff yell as he picked the girl up and twirled her around and kissing her. "You just wake up baby?" Fayte nodded her head and hugged tightly. The girl was on the same sleep schedule as her step mother in order to get schooling while Sig was sleeping because he had to work during the day. She squirmed from his arms and walked over to her mother.

"mamamamamamamamamamamamamamaamamaaaaaaaa" She was dressed neatly in long blue gown that brought out her beautiful blue eyes. "Can we skip the workbook tonight and go to the market? Pleeeeassse?" it had been a few years since the move, and Fayte had gotten quite a bit taller. At 9 years old, she was positively still adorable. She looked more and more like her father each day.
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness   Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:13 am

It is easier then they say to sneak up on a vampire. Especially one lost in their own thoughts. Catherine leans into his hand as he runs it through her hair. Sighing softly as he places a kiss on her shoulder she turns to him. "You, my love, are my world and the light within it. And our Fayte, is my shinning star." The years had not dimmed the love she had for this man. If anything they had made it stronger. She was at peace when in his arms. And nothing in this life could make her happier. Except maybe the bundle of energy that came bounding into the room and into her father's arms. Catherine would not trade these two for anything.

Watching father and daughter she smiles softly. There had been a time in her life when she never thought this happiness would be her's. But the dark days were behind her and she was thankful. "Well I just don't know little one, is there something special you wanted at the market?" She raise a brow. "Of course there we can still have lessons. Such as our maths and reading. These are important things to learn." Her smile widens enough to show the tips of her fangs. She tried not to show them to much but it happened sometimes.

"What do you say, Sig? Should we let her off for the night? She has been doing very well in hr studies." She says as she looks at them both. Cat never regretted her choice of giving up the tavern to spend more time with Fayte and Signal. This is where she needed to be now.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness   Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:22 am

Fayte had the puppy dog eyes that would make even the cutest of creatures give in. She stared up at Signal with a pouty lip and the man stroked his beard, shaking his head before conceding. "Fine. Yes, you can go." He pulled Catherine in and kissed her softly. "You dear, are a bad influence," he said with a wink. Of course, his love was very good with Fayte, she always got her studies done. Fayte was a bright girl.

The girl began spinning, excited. "Maaaaa, I wanna get a new necklace for my collection!" In the last 6 months, she had been collecting necklaces, making many of them herself. She had 3 hanging from her neck at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness   Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:42 am

Cath wraps her arms around his waist as he pulls her close. Returning his kiss softly she smiles. Leaning in to whisper in his ear. "I will show you how bad an influence I can be after taking our daughter to the market." She says with a kiss to his jawline. Pulling back to look into his she smile wickedly and there is a sparkle in her own green eyes. Turning her eyes to Fayte she says "Why don't you go and tell William to get the horses ready and grab our cloaks, Little one? I will meet you by the door in a moment?" No matter how old or tall Fayte got she would always be Cat's little one.

Bringing her eyes back to Sig she lays her head on his shoulder and smiles at him innocently. "Is there anything you need while we are in town, Love?" She bats her eyes at him as she says it. There was something about this man that made her feel young at heart. It was only in his arms she acted this way.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness   Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:17 am

The little girl bounded off, ready to ride her horse that she was given for her birthday last year. Jackie the Pony.

Signal cocked an eyebrow and gave Catherine's rump a little squeeze as she walked out of the room. "I'll hold you to that love." He shook his head before heading up to their room in order to get some well deserved rest.

Outside, Fayte petting Jackie's snout, feeding her an apple. "Hey mama! So are we going to race this time? I promise I won't fall off again. I'll hold on really tight!" She stepped up on her stool and then onto her pony with a small huff as she landed.
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness   Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 am

Catherine turns and winks at him before heading out the door. "I never make promises I can't keep, Love. You know that." She smiles while putting on her cloak. With a spring in her step the vampire walks out the door and to the stables.

It had been many years since the last she rode, not many horse liked vampires, but they had found her a nice mare that didn't seem to mind her at all. Catherine smiles at Fayte as she mounts her horse. "Well, I am not to sure if that is such a good idea. Mama isn't as good with horses as daddy is. Maybe after we get going for a few miles we can race a little." Catherine wouldn't deny Fayte anything but to be honest racing the horses scared her a little. The things were huge and having this much power speeding down a path was scary.

Grabbing the reins of her horse Catherine leads the way out of the stables. "What kind of necklace do you want to find tonight?" She asks once they get on the road leading to the village. Catherine was glad that there was some shops that stayed open late enough that she and Fayte could make these trips together.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness   Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:54 pm

"uhm... A pretty one! I think a blue one with green if they have it." She smiled brightly as they made their way down at a steady pace, talking about this and talking about that. On the horizon to their left they heard some rather loud laughter and yelling and forward was the town. Fayte turned her head to the left and frowned at the men laughing and yelling around their fire. They were drunk that much was certain.

"Hey ladies! Care to sit aroun' the fire!? We could use a bit a lovely company!" The man who was shouting started to laugh loudly before holding his hands up to his chest. "You got a nice pair their darling! Maybe the lass beside you will be lucky enough to get some of that when she's older! I can't wait to find out!" He took another swig of his drink and waved at them again.

Fayte kept her eyes forward, those kinds of people were common. She wasn't scared though, her mommy was tough and could make those men wet themselves if she wanted. Of course, their words did sting slightly. Fayte wasn't quite old enough to have hit puberty yet... She looked down at her chest and flexed slightly, trying to make it look a bit bigger. Not satisfied, she let out a huff and turned her head forward, intent on finding the best necklace she could find that she could afford.
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness   Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:30 am

Catherine smiles at Fayte as she talks. It was amazing how far she has come in the last few years. Catherine was happy she could be here to be a part of her life, to watch Fayte grow into a beautiful young woman. As they draw near the city Cath can smell the wood smoke and the hear the loud voices. Shaking her head she takes a breath. This was the part she did not miss about working in the tavern. At least with Sig and Fayte she didn't have to deal with drunk men.

As they move passed the men and they begin yelling at them Catherine turns her head to them. Smiling she allows her fangs to show just a bit. It was the look she gave most at the tavern when they got out of hand. "I do believe we would be charmed but my husband might object. " She turns her head back to Fayte in time to see her try to make her chest bigger. Leaning closer to her, Cath whispers "Do not worry, little one, you will have your own soon enough. They really aren't that great." She smiles softly. Catherine picks up the pace so they can get into the city walls.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Co-Admin
Signal

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness   Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Fayte perked a bit at that and looked forward at the city gates. a couple of guards were standing there, ready to let them in. Fayte waved to them as they grew close and one of the soldiers waved back, this one's name was Borol and was actually a friend of Sig's. "Hello the lot of you. Don't stir any trouble now right?" He winked at Cath and Fayte, nodding for the others to let them past.

"Tell your good for nothin man he still needs to pay me for our wager he lost!" He waved and laughed before turning around back to his duties.

Fayte hopped off her pony and began to twirl around, letting her skirt kick up and spin with her. "Mamamama try this. try this! Weeeee" She spun until she got dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Catherine_lafayette

Catherine_lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness   Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:00 am

Catherine moves through the gate and smiles at Sig's friend. "Trouble? Never stirred up any in my life." She says with a laugh as she climbs off her own horse. Looking back at Borol she smirks "And as for my man being good for nothin'. I can name a few things his very good at. Just because you haven't seen his talents don't mean he doesn't have them." She says with a laugh and a wink. "But I will let him know that you are wanting your money." She says as she walks over to Fayte.

Coming to stand beside Fayte she laughs. "Alright, little one, I will try it but if mama breaks her hip when she falls you get to carry me home." She says as she starts spinning with the girl. Spinning for a few moments she stops still laughing. "That was fun, little one." She smiles at Fayte. "Now lets go find you something pretty. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness   Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Moon and Welcome Darkness
Page 1 of 1